Looking to join NCMA Great Lakes State Chapter? To submit an application....... Enter application button?
If you are not already a member of the National Contracts Management Association (NCMA), you should consider joining NCMA Great Lakes State Chapter. Membership in the NCMA is a great way to stay current with developments in contracting, obtain practical training in interesting topics and meet other professionals in this field. Members are encouraged to obtain professional certification through the NCMA – a great move for advancing your career.
While the NCMA is a well-established organization with national resources and countrywide programs, the greatest benefits of membership are realized at the chapter level. NCMA Great Lakes State Chapter organizes and delivers an array of cutting edge training programs that reflect the issues faced by our members. We provide training in a number of different formats – all day courses with in-depth coverage, two-hour seminars to brief you on current developments, and outstanding dinner speakers who cover a broad range of contracting topics.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact the Membership Chair. If you have an interest in volunteering and would like to discuss matching your talents to one of the many exciting volunteer opportunities currently available, please contact the President.
We Promise You the Best
Take Advantage of NCMA’s Current and Relevant Offerings. NCMA provides contract professionals in the private and public sectors, buying and selling worlds, the knowledge and connections that offer lifetime career management through…
- Contract Management Magazine — Feel confident with your knowledge of current trends. Up-to-date practical information, and contract management news from our full-color, monthly publication. Learn more.
- Journal of Contract Management — In-depth, scholarly articles on theory and practice through our annual research-based publication. Learn more.
- CM News-Monthly e-mail newsletter providing the most current news and information of importance to the contract management community. Learn more.
- Chapter Affiliation — The chapter adds value by providing opportunities to members for networking, information on the profession, and educational forums that lead to career enhancement, in a local setting, tailored to local needs. Become an active part of a contract management community! Learn more.
- Salary Survey — Receive the executive summary of our comprehensive annual survey, which reports findings on age and gender, certifications held, education level, experience, employer industry, organization size, position level, job title, and location. Learn more.
- Professional Certification Programs — Prove to yourself that you know your stuff! Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Industry Certification in Contract Management–Defense (ICCM–D), and Industry Certification in Contract Management–Federal (ICCM–F). Learn more.
- Webinars — Access these live webinars through the convenience of your office or home…learn from subject matter experts about the “hottest” topics in the industry, federal contracting basics, commercial contracting basics, and much more. Learn more.
- New! Free Member Webinars – This new series differs from the traditional NCMA webinar mainly in its focus. Members-only webinars will offer complimentary guidance and career advice rather than our traditional webinars. Learn more.
- E-Courses-Online courses are now available for certification preparation and continuing education in support of re-certification. Study at your own pace, at a time and place that is convenient for you! Learn more.
- Annual Educational Conferences — Government Contract Management Symposium, Subcontract Management Training Forum, and World Congress. Learn more.
- National Educational Seminars — Receive in-depth information on the latest issues and trends in contract management. Designed to fit your busy schedule, these intense one-day training seminars are offered in variety of locations. Learn more.
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Leaders — Discover the connections that NCMA offers! NCMA’s Board of Advisors boasts a who’s who of experienced and influential executives from The Boeing Company, Wells Fargo, KPMG, iRobot, and Lucent Technologies to the Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration, and Defense Acquisition University.
- New! Membership Opportunity Partners— NCMA recently expanded this program to include more than 5 new companies who offer NCMA members discounts on their programs and services. Companies include FedEx, GEICO, and more! Learn more.